Thursday, June 21, 2012

Indispensable Craft Tools

Indispensable Craft Tools

With Josh’s party fast approaching, I have noticed that a couple of my scrapbooking tools were complete life savers.
The Silent Setter, by Provocraft. I used these tools to make holes on the flags that make up the 2 banners I designed. I know this sounds a little vague, but once I post the pictures from the party you will get it. I also used it for the thank you notes we will be passing around at the end of the party.

Now the true life saver is the Fiskars Scrapbooking Rotary Paper Trimmer (12"). I had so many things to trim (banners, food signs, pictures…) I have no idea if my wrist would handle if that needed to be cut with scissors!

So there you have it. Quick tip for the day!
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment