Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baseball Field Cake

The only credit I can take for the cake is designing it. I did not bake it! But I think it turned out very nice. The kids and the parents really liked it!

I created the back board and score board on Publisher, all that we added to it (the birthday boy helped) were things that mean something to him, and things about him. The boards were printed and added to the cake. As you can see by my son's smiles, he was happy!

Well, an image is worth 1000 words! Thanks for checking!





4 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! Would you be willing to share your template for the boards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a beautiful cake! Give me your email and I will send you the template.
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. How did you make the "stands/bleachers"? Also, I'd love to get a copy of the templates if you still have them. I realize you made you cake years ago. I'm making one for my son's 9th bday this week. Thanks! Love your cake!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      I am so sorry, I don't have the template any longer.
      The stands were a piece of cake cut diagonally with the round sprinkles. Happy Birthday to your son, I hope his party is a success!

      Delete