The Thank You pictures are easy and fun to do.
1) Take a picture with the birthday child holding a fist towards the camera.
2) Add writing to the pic. In this case: "Thank you for making my party a hit!"
3) Print the picture (as many copies as there will be people in your party)
4) Use the tool from the Indispensable Craft Tools post, punch 2 tiny holes in the picture, one above and one below the hand.
5) Insert lolipop stick from the back of the picture into the top punched hole and in the bottom hole aftewards.
6) Distribute the Thank You Pic when people are leaving the party.
THESE ARE A HIT!